(click to tweet)
This week, we had powerhouse guests on, talking about the practical things you need to know to be successful in business and life in general.
On this best of the week episode, we’re talking about how to become a faster reader, how languages help you and how to learn them faster, why it’s better to view life as an adventure rather than a list of accomplishments, why you should set your identity as a lifelong learner, and how to choose the best business to go into online and then be successful in it.
Learn all of the above, plus so much more, on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Scan at least 3 words at a time, to read faster with better comprehension
- Use a pacer when reading, and set the pace for your eyes to follow
- You will make more money if you know more languages
- If you have children, one of the best gifts you can give them is an education in different languages while they’re young
- Total immersion, without all of the rules, etc, is the best way to learn a language
- To learn something, it has to feel important
- See life as an adventure, rather than an accomplishment
- Your goal is not always to be right, your goal is to figure out what is right no matter what it is
- It’s exhausting to work on something that you’re not passionate about
- A business partner is like a marriage, so you need to very carefully vet anyone you are considering bringing on as a partner
- It’s better to be rich than to be right
- Approach life with the idea that you can learn to do anything
- Mentors are essential. Learn from them instead of trying to reinvent the wheel
- Working hard is only 25% of the formula
- Tools are essential to the process of making money online
- Teaching people how to do things, and how to make money doing those things, is one of the easiest and fastest ways to start making money online
- A lot of people take for granted what they do for their job, when there are actually more ways to make money with it than you may be thinking of
- If there are no competitors for your business, it might be because there is no demand for it
- A lot of times, it’s a good idea to choose a market where there are competitors, but you know what differentiates you