(click to tweet)
This week was all about learning how to live the best life you possibly can, on your own terms. This means thinking through very carefully what that specifically means for you, what is most important to you, and what you would like written on your tombstone, and then optimizing your entire life around that end-goal.
We also talk about the science of making decisions, why the modern world’s endless possibilities actually paralyzes our decision-making ability, why and how to cross-pollinate in business networking, and much, much more, on this episode of the Tai Lopez Show.
Don’t forget to checkout Tai’s Daily Flash Briefing on Alexa.
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Write the outline of your autobiography up until now and be honest: Would anyone want to read it? If not, you might need to make some changes
- Use the above biography test regularly to evaluate your decisions
- The modern lifestyle gives us so much convenience that it’s almost like the life is sucked out of it
- Know where to go to business network: Go to somewhat unexpected places for who you are and what you do
- Try to cross-pollinate with other business in networking and learning
- Go to places and categories where the smartest people are
- To grow any physical business, make sure you get out to meet people in different categories
- Organisms that only learn through trial and error tend to die out
- Know what you want out of life, and optimize your life aggressively around that goal
- You must understand the psychology of people, and know how to read them, if you want to be able to make money
- Look for people that compliment you by having strengths that are different than you
- Diversity is essential in the workplace for enough variety of background to be effective
- Hire people who have characteristic you don’t know how to train