(click to tweet)
Most people think that they have more time in their life to create impact than they really do. But if you do the math, and subtract the time that you spend sleeping (which accounts for about ⅓ of your life), you probably have much less time than you think.
This is why it is so essential that you do not try to learn everything through trial and error. You simply don’t have enough time to take that approach in life and create significant impact!
Instead, you must be very purposeful about constantly learning, seeking out mentors, and making sure that your circle of friends is what you need.
Learn how to do all that on this episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- You have to be humble enough to realize that you have a short amount of time to make your impact
- ⅓ of your life will be spent asleep, so the time you have to really make your difference is less than you think
- Become a master of seeking out a group of advisors
- Every great athlete has a badass coach
- If you try to learn on your own, through trial and error, you will run out of time to have an impact in your life
- Get in the mindset of constantly learning through any method available
- Most people are either too stubborn, so adapted too slowly, or too sensitive, and so get hurt when people give us advice
- Guard and carefully purge your social circle
- Entrepreneurship attracts a lot of psychologically challenged people, so be very careful who you become business partners with