(click to tweet)
This episode is all about money. I’m answering your questions about how to get money, what to do with it once you have it, and how and why to start investing early. We’re talking about why reading people is an essential skill to earning more, as well as how to do it.
A lot of people like to talk about how money isn’t everything, and they’re right. But the reality is that money is extremely important, because without it, you will never experience complete freedom. It’s not that the money is so important to a happy life, but that having the money brings the freedom that increases your quality of life.
So listen to this episode to learn more about money, how to make more of it, and how to manage it, to bring more freedom and happiness into your life.
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Reading people is an essential skill to make more money
- Ask yourself how many hours per week you spend around someone who is 20 years ahead of you financially
- Spend as much time as possible around the people who are where you want to be financially
- You must know the language of the environment that you are in
- When you meet people, especially if you want to be able to successfully interact with people, you need to be able to read them and speak directly to them
- Being able to adapt quickly will be essential to making money in the modern world
- The most incredible brands in the world have died from an inability or an unwillingness to change
- You have to put in time and effort to find mentors in your life
- Money isn't everything, but you will never have complete freedom if you’re broke
- Setup automated withdrawals from one bank to another, and make it a pain to access the second account, so that you automatically save
- Get started investing and making smart money decisions even if you have a very small amount of money to work with
- When you’re broke, don’t try to live like you’re rich
- Things like fear and negative thoughts tend to make it far more difficult to make money
- If you want to make more money, you have to have energy
- If you feel depressed, do not hang out with other depressed people
- Make sure you’re around a variety of different people
- Use technology to approximate mentorship with podcasts, youtube videos, etc