Go to tailopez.com/salespodcast to learn more!
Get a trial month of hims for just $5 today right now while supplies last. Go to forhims.com/tai
Get $150 off your purchase when you go to eightsleep.com/tai
Go to netsuite.com/tai to download their FREE “Crushing the Five Barriers to Growth”
(click to tweet)
People don’t just pull out their wallets.
No matter the product or service, sales is essential to the growth of any business. In client meetings, pitching to investors, negotiating with vendors—these are all moments that call for in-depth sales knowledge and expertise.
That’s why on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are talking about what they didn’t teach you in school: sales. Whether we’re just beginning to build the business of our dreams or trying to take it to that next level, proficiency in sales is essential to the growth equation.
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Contrary to popular belief, sales doesn’t mean manipulation and pushiness
- The core of sales is: can you get people to listen to your side of the story
- Read The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- “When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” - Charlie Munger
- Use the P.A.S.E. System (Practical, Action, Social, Emotional) to read people’s personality types and adapt accordingly
- Practical - slow, accountant-types, think before they speak
- Action - speak aggressively, say what you want, not easily offended
- Social - those who believe social chit chat is most important
- Emotional - introverted, not very talkative to strangers
- Listen to people’s language, the words they use, to determine where they are on the P.A.S.E System
- Harness the power of the Internet when selling in the modern-day economy
- Understand that nothing is free in this world, Google and Facebook run on ads
- Studies show that narcissists often speak in the third-person
- Watch A Beautiful Mind to understand the fundamentals of game theory
- Every action has an opposite and equal reaction
- Research shows 60-70% of self-made billionaires started in sales