(click to tweet)
This past week was filled with some of the best knowledge-dropping ever witnessed on The Tai Lopez Show. From Russell Brunson sharing how to make $100 million by marketing to the masses to Brock Pierce explaining the nuts & bolts of cryptocurrency to Jay Samit showing us why augmented reality will take over the world, this week’s interviews deserve a second look, and today we’re taking the time to recap some of the best moments.
To continue your self-education, subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts (Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, etc.) to transform your time at the gym into a physical AND mental workout, or your daily commute into the inspiring hour of story and business insight required to take your entrepreneurial visions to the market.
And don’t forget to subscribe to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Be excited when people shoot your ideas down
- Stubbornness or sensitivity will kill you, you can either be right or rich
- Become the Steven Spielberg of telling the movie that is your brand
- If you have a family business, show pictures of your family on your website
- People buy into people: Steve Jobs said buy into me, not Apple
- Look at your website analytics and figure out how to tell a simple story
- Make content and put a little money behind in ads to figure out your voice
- Just start: there’s few things in this world you do more than once that you get worse at
- To be able to sell to the masses, you have to understand people’s false beliefs and shatter them
- The three false beliefs people have are about: 1) their need for the product, 2) their internal ability to use the product, and then 3) how external factors will influence their use of the product
- Get the customer to trust you, then your company, then the product (in that order)
- Augmented reality will empower the older, wiser generations to help inform the machine-learning software to grow smarter
- If you put $100 into cryptocurrency in 2010, you would have $100 million right now
- There are many ways to make money if you find a market nobody’s looking at
- Confucius said: “The man who chases two rabbits catches none.”
- When hiring, view talent as talent
- A genius maid will be better at marketing than someone who thinks he/she is a genius at marketing
- The reason people build a personal brand is because the one thing you can differentiate for sure is your personal brand.
- Use personality questionnaires when hiring to understand people (ex: STAR)
- S is Structure/System: the engineer, person who builds the bridge
- T is Thinker: the strategist, person who foresees problems with the bridge
- A is Action: the visionary, person thinking about the next bridge/solution
- R is Relationship: the synergist, person who keeps people together
- Cryptocurrency is currently in an emotional market based on sentiment being driving force of prices
- A good teacher transfers knowledge to you, not tells you what to do
- A huge investment sector will break out once real estate goes to blockchain technology, (“I want to buy $100 of that house”)
- Read the Innovator’s Dilemma to learn how the incumbent gets disrupted by the startup