(click to tweet)
If you give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a day.
If you teach a man a fish, he’ll eat for the rest of his life. We’ve all heard this expression, but have we ever thought how it applies to ourselves? For those of us with entrepreneurial dreams, your level of education might be what’s stopping you from launching that business idea or taking a pre existing business to the next level.
That’s why on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are discussing how to go from rags to riches by improving the marketing materials on your website. From the website design to the creative quality of your ads, there are many different avenues for you to monetize on the Internet. In this discussion, we dissect each of these and how targeting all of them will help take your business, whether a full-time job or dropshipping side hustle, to the next level!
And don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Read The Millionaire Next Door to learn how to become a millionaire
- On average it takes 12-20 years to become a millionaire in the United States
- Use the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple & Stupid) mentality when marketing
- Don’t use generic photography in your marketing materials
- Use headlines that clearly state the problem you’re solving
- Articulate the emotional benefits, not the features
- Understand that your educational system/upbringing has not equipped you
- Find mentors, guides, and people to shadow in the industries you want to be in
- Every success story has mentors: Dr. Dre, Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, etc.
- Contrary to popular belief, the social media agency is not saturated
- When starting a social media marketing agency, evaluate the business’ marketing materials
- Don’t blame external factors for your lack of success
- Use .com over .net/.co when choosing a domain name
- Show comparison charts that visualize why your product is better than the competitors
- If your product isn’t selling, take it off your website (opportunity cost)
- Look to Apple’s website design for inspiration
- There are 4 different levers you can pull to make money online: website design, creative quality, targeting, and advanced Facebook Ads settings
- It’s better to follow your visitors than force them into something
- Tell specific stories that clearly articulate the value proposition
- Use the full names on the testimonials of your product/service